Many organisations with business interruption insurance are looking to their policies for cover during the Coronavirus pandemic. The majority of these policies do not cover for pandemics, and so businesses can’t claim for losses. Most business interruption insurance policies cover the costs of physical damage, such as fire or floods. For cover because of a pandemic, you may require a specific pandemic business interruption insurance policy.
A lot of insurance providers offer this cover as an additional add-on or extra to existing business interruption policies.
Pandemic Business Interruption Insurance Explained
In most cases, business interruption insurance covers losses caused by physical damage to a business. For example, if a business has to close because of fire damage, there would not be cover for the loss of business. Most insurers do not generally include cover for the loss of business because of a pandemic.
You can purchase pandemic business interruption insurance separately or as an add-on to existing policies. This cover is sometimes known as cover for infectious diseases.
Pandemic business interruption insurance needs considering with caution, as it will not cover all situations. Some policies will only cover if a disease directly impacts a specific business, and therefore, doesn’t include closure because of a global pandemic. When buying pandemic business interruption insurance, it is essential to fully understand the terms and conditions. While you cannot predict the effects of a pandemic, it is worthwhile having protection in place to cover all possibilities.
Receive Your FREE Pandemic Business Insurance Quote Today
Investing in business interruption insurance with pandemic cover is a great way to protect your business from many risks. For free quotes and more information on this cover, get in touch with our team of experts today. We can discuss your unique requirements to help determine the best insurance policy for your needs.
Running your own consulting business brings many rewards. You are your own boss, it is challenging, and you have a sense of achievement and making a big difference for the lives of your clients. However, it doesn’t matter how experienced you are or even how capable, when you are advising other professionals often, things do not go as you have planned them. This may leave you in financial distress unless you have the protection of consultant insurance.
Consultant insurance: Who is it for, and why might you need it?
So, what is this type of insurance for, and why might you need it? Well, let’s answer those questions right now.
As a consultant, you have clients relying on your advice. Clients rely on you getting things right when you advise them. However, mistakes can happen, no matter how careful you plan.
Additionally, there is a risk that a disagreement may crop up, even if it is unjustified. It could end up in court and costing you and your business dearly. This is where insurance comes into its own.
In short, anyone who advises others on a professional level can benefit from taking out cover.
There are many reasons why you might need to fall back on insurance for a financial helping hand.
- You could unintentionally give the wrong advice and be subject to a claim
- You might be the victim of a ransom cybercrime targeting sensitive client data
- A client might suffer an accident on your premises and claim for damages
- A client’s computer or other equipment could suffer damage because of your advice and take you to court.
Let Just Quote Me find your consultant insurance
We can help you find the perfect consultant insurance tailored to your business. A policy that provides financial support for legal fees and compensation that results from a claim made against your company. Call Just Quote Me on 0800 084 2325 or fill out our quick online form.
While we all value every item in our homes; from the expensive to the sentimental, many people forget to insure these valuable and treasured items. Home insurance is a crucial policy for homeowners than can not only cover accidental damage in your home but also covers your contents and personal belongings. As every home insurance policy is different, it is essential to compare home insurance quotes carefully to make sure you get the coverage you need and the right price.
What To Look For When Comparing Home Insurance Quotes
When most people compare home insurances quotes, many choose the cheapest option. While the price is an important factor to consider, it shouldn’t be the sole consideration. Cheaper policies may mean it excludes certain coverage, so you don’t have the protection for the things that matter most.
When looking for policies, look for ones that have the cover that you need. Remember, not everything is automatically included. Key features to consider include;
- Excess – Often, policies will have an excess which may be £100 or more. If there is an amount that you’re willing to cover yourself as excess, then it may impact the price of your policy. The greater the excess you pay, then you may find this can lower the cost of your policy
- Personal Belongings Cover – This coverage helps to protect items that you take outside of the home. This may include your laptop or smartphone. This may be an optional extra for home insurance policies but is well worth checking and including if you regularly take expensive equipment out of the home.
- Home Emergencies – This can take a weight off your mind if you face an emergency at home. Often with a dedicated helpline, you can find the help, advice and cost coverage you need for events you cannot expect.
Compare Home Insurance Quotes With Just Quote Me
At Just Quote Me, we do the hard work when it comes to comparing insurance quotes. We’ll take your needs into consideration and search the market for the very best options for your needs. To find out more, contact the team today. Alternatively, receive your FREE quote by filling in our Quick Quote Form.
For ground worker contractors, the job is busy, and there are many tasks to complete to enable a successful construction project. From clearing land to redirecting waterways, ground workers have many responsibilities which can come with a great deal of risk. Fortunately, with insurance for ground workers, you can mitigate these risks and offer your clients and the public complete peace of mind.
What Is Insurance For Ground Workers?
Ground worker insurance helps to protect your livelihood should anything adverse happen on the job or with your projects.
Insurance for ground workers includes a range of policies. However, perhaps the one that receives the most attention is public liability cover. Public liability insurance for ground workers ensures that you have protection for any injuries or property damage that may occur during the job.
For example, insurance would protect you from claims if a member of the public trips over your equipment or damages their vehicle as a result of your work, the public liability can help to compensate the affected party.
Furthermore, ground worker public liability insurance can be tailored to suit your specific requirements. For example, it is possible to receive insurance for varying depths, depending on your needs. You can tailor your insurance for depths of up to five metres, to ensure you receive full protection for all the projects you undertake.
Of course, insurance for ground workers covers more than just public liability. You can build your insurance package to cover all of the aspects you need. This may include employer’s liability, variable depth cover, transport coverage, and so much more.
With the right insurance coverage, you can make sure that no matter what may go wrong with the business, you can reduce the impact of expensive repercussions. At Just Quote Me, we’ll work hard to understand precisely what your business needs. Then, we’ll tailor your insurance package to ensure you have peace of mind for every eventuality.
Are You Looking For A Ground Workers Insurance Quote?
Get in touch with the Just Quote Me team today to talk through your requirements. Alternatively, receive your FREE quote by filling in our Quick Quote Form.
Education institutions, such as schools and colleges, have a very unique set of insurance risks. Because of the nature of the business, most standard insurance policies do not provide adequate cover. This often means that specialist insurance for schools is needed to protect them and their pupils. If you are managing an independent school, state-funded school, academy or other educational facilities, we are here to help with your insurance needs.
What Is Insurance For Schools?
A school environment often comes across unique and complex risks that require specialist cover. When it comes to insurance for schools, there are many things that need to be considered and included in policies. School insurance policies are designed specifically to protect students, teachers and the school’s reputation.
Some areas that have coverage with a school insurance policy include;
- Supply teacher insurance, which covers some circumstances where supply staff need to be paid.
- Liability insurance, including employer’s liability, public liability and hirers liability.
- Travel insurance, particularly for school trips and overseas travel for groups.
- Professional indemnity insurance, which will protect the reputation of the school should pupils or parents be unhappy with teaching.
- Legal expenses, in the event that a school needs to pay legal fees for any reason.
Insurance For Schools From Just Quote Me
At Just Quote Me, we are experts in finding specialist insurance products for all industries. We will work hard to understand your needs as a school or college and find the very best insurance options for you. Our team are on hand to provide any advice you may need to choose the right insurance to protect your staff, pupils and school reputation. Because we work with so many insurance providers, we are able to find the best possible prices for your school. To find out more, get in touch or fill out our Quick Quote Form.
No matter your business or industry, having the right insurance in place is essential. Commercial & industrial insurance is a type of cover that protects businesses from loss.
Because every business is different, the insurance policies they need is also varied, and it is important that you get the right policy for your company. An office-based business is going to have different requirements to a factory. Consequently, insurance policies need to reflect this. Here at Just Quote Me, we offer commercial & industrial insurance options for a range of businesses.
Commercial & Industrial Insurance Options
When it comes to business insurance, there are various options available. The type of insurance that you need will depend on your industry and operations. Most commercial & industrial insurance policies will include;
- Public Liability Insurance: This covers your business for claims made against you by a visitor or client. This could be because of injury, loss or damage to property in your business premises.
- Employers Liability Insurance: Any company with employees must have employer’s liability insurance. This covers you if an employee becomes ill or injured while working for you.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: Sometimes referred to as professional liability insurance. This cover is for legal costs and expenses that could arise if a client alleges that your business provided inadequate services or advice that lead to them losing money.
- Business Buildings Insurance: Buildings insurance will cover your physical buildings of the business, such as a factory or office.
- Business Contents Insurance: Damage to contents caused by fire, theft or flooding can be covered by contents insurance.
Are You Looking For Commercial & Industrial Insurance?
There are many other options available for commercial and industrial insurance, such as equipment cover, stock insurance and business interruption cover. For more information on insurance for your business, and to discuss your requirements, contact our team or fill out our Quick Quote Form.
Running a warehouse is no easy task. It takes dedication, hard work and a significant investment in both time and resources. Like with many businesses, an incident or accident could threaten your company, so insurance is vital. Because warehouses have their own unique risks and opportunities, specialist warehouse insurance cover is often required.
Warehouse insurance cover plays a vital role in protecting the business you have worked so hard for. Choosing warehouse insurance can be confusing, and getting the right type of insurance will mean you have the right coverage.
Types Of Warehouse Insurance Cover
When it comes to insuring a warehouse business, there are various cover options that need to be considered. The type of cover that you need will depend on your unique business. Some of the most popular options for warehouse cover include;
- Employer’s Liability Insurance: Most businesses have a legal requirement to have employer’s liability insurance in place because it protects their staff. This is not unique to warehouse insurance but is a must-have if your company has employees.
- Public Liability Insurance: If anyone who enters your warehouse believes they have suffered any kind of loss, injury or damage to property at your business, then public liability will protect you. This could include suppliers delivering their stock or a visitor who slipped on your warehouse floor.
- Contents Insurance: The contents of your warehouse are often the most important part of your business, and so need proper protection. Contents insurance will cover your stock from flood fire or vandalism.
- Buildings Insurance: Your buildings are essential for the operation of your warehouse and buildings insurance will cover you should anything happen.
- Transit Insurance: Some warehouse insurance policies include cover for your goods while in transit. This can protect them should anything happen, either with your own business or in transit by a courier.
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance: Warehouse machinery could become affected by mechanical or electrical breakdown. This cover can protect your business should this happen.
Are You Looking For Warehouse Insurance?
For more information on finding warehouse insurance cover from Just Quote Me, or to receive a fast, free quote, please fill out our Quick Quote Form.
There are approximately 497,000 Houses of Multiple Occupancy (or HMOs) across England and Wales, many owned by private landlords. Of course, there are benefits to owning an HMO, including increased rents across one property. However, there are risks too; more tenants could mean more damage to a property, for example. To protect themselves from these risks, landlords need good multiple occupancy insurance.
What Is A House Of Multiple Occupancy?
Not all landlords are clear on just what an HMO is. In general, an HMO is a property that is home to three or more unrelated tenants. This can include a house-share, bedsits or flats. There can be separate facilities in each flat or communal areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
What Should Multiple Occupancy Insurance Include?
While some of the risks associated with any rental property are the same when it comes to HMOs, there are differences too. If, for example, there is a shared kitchen in a building converted to bedsits (versus letting people cook in their rooms), there is a lower risk of fire. In general, however, multiple occupancy insurance will cover:
- The building itself including structural damage (either accidental or intentional).
- Contents, which is especially important if the landlord provides white goods or furnishings; this includes accidental damage and theft.
- Malicious damage, caused by tenants or others (visitors, for example).
- Loss of rent, whether through rent arrears or a room/flat being unlet.
- Liability against accidental injury to a tenant or visitor; this includes legal expenses.
Finding The Right Insurance For You
Multiple Occupancy insurance can be complicated. As a result, it isn’t always easy to find. This is where Just Quote Me comes in. They’re experts in specialist insurance that helps landlords protect themselves and their property at a price that works for them. Click here to fill out the Quick Quote Form or call the team on 0800 084 2325 to find out more and get a free insurance quote today.
Whether you’re a private property owner or a landlord, you will likely need building owners insurance if you own any type of building. For those who own a building with a mortgage, this will no doubt be a requirement of your lender. The type of insurance you need, however, will vary. It will depend on the type of building you own, and whether you are the occupant or the landlord. Which is why it’s essential to make sure you choose the right cover for your needs.
What Does Building Owners Insurance Cover?
Building owners insurance will differ dependent on need and level of risk. It will also vary depending on whether you are insuring a commercial or residential property. In general, however, both will cover the loss of damage to a property due to:
- Severe weather such as storms, floods, and earthquakes
- Damage due to falling trees or vehicle collision
In addition, outer buildings such as garages and sheds, as well as fencing, may be covered.
Finding the Right Insurance for You
While some of what we’ve listed might seem unlikely to happen to your building, the fact that they’re included in an insurance policy means they probably have happened to someone at some point. Ignoring the need for insurance cover, then, could be costly. For landlords, it means their livelihoods are at risk. It’s important, therefore, to get the right insurance in place as quickly as possible.
To make sure this happens, contact Just Quote Me. Their highly trained team of insurance specialists will talk you through just what you need and get you the right policy at the right price. Fill out our Quick Quote Form or call our team on 0800 084 2325 to find out more and get a free insurance quote today.
If you are concerned about the CO2 emissions of your HGVs, then you might be considering gas powered fleets HGVS. The CO2 emissions are lower than the diesel alternatives. Reasons to make the switch include lower fuel costs, less dependence on the oil market, ease of transforming existing diesel engines to gas, as well as reducing the impact of HGVs on air quality. So what do you need to know before you make the switch?
Insuring Your Gas Powered Fleets HGVs
Insurance for fleets of HGVs can be complicated. You need to make sure that you have everything you need, ideally in a single policy. If you have to insure each vehicle separately, the whole process can become complicated and unwieldy. With a gas powered fleet HGVs, you also have the added complication of insuring a non-standard vehicle. Your insurer must be aware of and willing to cover your fleet.
Getting A Quote
At Just Quote Me, they work with you to make sure you have the cover you need for your situation. If you have more than five vehicles, then fleet insurance will be the way to go. Speaking to a broker at Just Quote Me will help you to identify if you need to have named drivers or not. Within these policies, it is still possible to offer cover to any of your drivers who may be owner-operators. However, you will need to discuss this as not all policies have this flexibility built-in.
Speak to an agent today to find the best price and coverage level for your situation. HGVs are a specialist item, and gas powered fleets even more so. That’s why it is so important to get as many quotes as possible to make sure you get the right deal for you.
When planning a wedding, no one wants to think about the things that could go wrong. The reality is that disasters can strike and impact your dream day. Wedding insurance can help to protect you from sudden cancellations, a damaged wedding dress or stolen gifts. While every wedding couple hopes they will never need wedding insurance; it can provide peace of mind. This is because you will be protected should things go wrong, and you won’t lose out on the money you have spent.
What Is Wedding Insurance?
Insurance for a wedding covers for circumstances beyond a couple’s control. It can mean that you aren’t left out of pocket if something goes wrong, and your insurance policy will reimburse you. For example, if your DJ doesn’t turn up and you book a last-minute one on the day for three times the price. Or your reception venue goes out of business just before the big day, and so you lose your deposit. Wedding insurance can protect against these kinds of financial loses.
Types Of Insurance For Weddings
All kinds of insurance can be complicated because there are many conditions and clauses to consider. When it comes to wedding insurance, there are two types;
- Liability: This protects you should there be any accidents or injuries during the wedding. Some venues require couples to have this cover, so be sure to find out.
- Cancellation: This will cover you for all the money spent on the wedding if it should be cancelled. Almost all insurance policies of this type only cover for cancellations that are out of your control. This is because they do not cover change of heart.
Are You Looking For Wedding Insurance?
Many couples choose to invest in insurance so that their wedding is covered should something happen. Here at Just Quote Me, we can help you to find the insurance policy for your wedding. Get in touch with our team of experts today to receive your free no-obligation quote.
The Coronavirus pandemic has left many business owners looking to their insurance policies to see if they are covered. Because of the conditions of most business insurance agreements, many do not cover the impact of a pandemic. Businesses often need to have a specific pandemic insurance clause in their policies, or a standalone policy to protect from this.
If you are wondering what pandemic insurance is and if it could benefit your business, then read on for our mini-guide.
What Is Pandemic Insurance?
The majority of UK businesses don’t currently have cover for pandemics in place. In the wake of the Coronavirus, insurance coverage is causing problems for many companies. It also highlights a clear gap in policies. Pandemic insurance is a specific policy which covers if losses should occur because of a pandemic. This type of insurance will look different depending on the business type.
Events and venues may have insurance coverage for cancellations and postponements. Similarly, retail and hospitality could receive protection for closures and loss of earnings. When purchasing pandemic insurance, it is vital to look at the terms and conditions closely. This is because the level of cover and applicable situations can vary significantly between insurance providers and policies.
Do I Need Cover For Pandemics?
An insurance policy which covers for pandemics is a relatively niche product, and so many businesses haven’t invested in it previously. The Coronavirus pandemic has meant many companies are now seeing the value in this cover.
If you own a business that could in any way be affected by a crisis such as Coronavirus, then insurance is worthwhile. This includes all industries and business sizes, and the type of cover might need to be tailored to your business needs.
Are You Looking For Pandemic Insurance?
Here at Just Quote Me, we are specialists in finding the right insurance policies for you. To discuss your pandemic insurance needs, and get a free, no-obligation quote, get in touch with our team today.