Get Hospitality Insurance Ahead Of Busiest Season

Get Hospitality Insurance Ahead Of Busiest Season

The hospitality industry is about to head into its busiest season of the year, with Brits hitting the town in their droves for their Christmas celebrations over the next few weeks.

Therefore, it is essential that businesses have adequate hospitality insurance in place to protect themselves.

The type of cover and amount you insure the business against will depend on the type of premises you run, such as a pub, bar, hotel, restaurant, or café. For instance, anywhere serving food and drink needs to have product liability insurance in place, as this protects against the possibility of causing harm to customers through something they have consumed on site.

While the last couple of years have seen people miss out on their Christmas work dos and festive nights out with their friends as a result of Covid-19, this could mean the turnout for 2022 is bigger than ever.

As many as 45 per cent of people cancelled their Christmas night-out plans last year due to the spread of Omicron, so bars, pubs and restaurants are as keen to drum up business as people are to celebrate the festive season.

Back when Christmas parties were in full swing, they could often get messy, with one in ten resulting in a punch-up, and more than a quarter of attendees having to leave early due to being too drunk.

This acts as a reminder to have as much insurance in place as possible to cover for broken fixtures and fittings, injuries, and damage to electronic equipment.


For nightclub insurance, take a look here. 

Home Renovation Insurance Quote Online

Home Renovation Insurance Quote Online

Get A Home Renovation Insurance Quote Today!

If you’re keen to renovate your property but want to avoid the costs that come with correcting mistakes or accidental damage during the work, then you’re likely to need renovation insurance. It may be the peace of mind you need when creating your ideal property.

Who is Just Quote Me?

Just Quote Me is a company dedicated to securing business and personal insurance. The team of independent brokers has nearly 30 years of industry experience and have placed cover for both local and national businesses.

What is renovation insurance?

Renovation insurance is necessary for providing properties protection for the home while it is being upgraded and renovated. The insurance covers the existing structure as well as the materials and new work that is completed. It can cover tools, equipment and plant machinery on site during the renovation.

What are the benefits of using Just Quote Me?

  1. The insurance you need

It recognises that under regular home insurance, any injuries obtained during renovation is not covered in the policy. Even the builder’s public liability insurance can mean that claiming is a long process, difficult to determine and might not cover you if there is no proof that work is negligible.

  1. The best deals

The company is made up of independent brokers, which means that the team searches insurance providers to find you the best deal. It also saves you the time it takes to search for yourself and uses their expertise to filter out to the least desirable deals.

  1. Instant documentation

The policy documents are emailed to you instantly, so there is no need to wait for paperwork to come in the post. This means they make the whole process quicker and more efficient.

  1. Three simple steps

The approach we take is in three simple steps. 1) You complete online forms and receive an instant online quote. 2) We use quick quote forms for the customer to explain their needs. 3) Just Quote Me will then come back to you with the most appropriate insurance.

  1. Trusted and accredited

Just Quote Me is a member of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association which validates our business as a reputable and knowledgeable company.

Do you have any questions about Home Renovation Insurance?

If you would like a FREE renovation insurance quote that’s tailored to your unique needs, call Just Quote Me on 0800 084 2325 or use our quick quote form. Visit for more information.

How To Compare Home Insurance Quotes

How To Compare Home Insurance Quotes

While we all value every item in our homes; from the expensive to the sentimental, many people forget to insure these valuable and treasured items. Home insurance is a crucial policy for homeowners than can not only cover accidental damage in your home but also covers your contents and personal belongings. As every home insurance policy is different, it is essential to compare home insurance quotes carefully to make sure you get the coverage you need and the right price.

What To Look For When Comparing Home Insurance Quotes

When most people compare home insurances quotes, many choose the cheapest option. While the price is an important factor to consider, it shouldn’t be the sole consideration. Cheaper policies may mean it excludes certain coverage, so you don’t have the protection for the things that matter most.

When looking for policies, look for ones that have the cover that you need. Remember, not everything is automatically included. Key features to consider include;

  • Excess – Often, policies will have an excess which may be £100 or more. If there is an amount that you’re willing to cover yourself as excess, then it may impact the price of your policy. The greater the excess you pay, then you may find this can lower the cost of your policy
  • Personal Belongings Cover – This coverage helps to protect items that you take outside of the home. This may include your laptop or smartphone. This may be an optional extra for home insurance policies but is well worth checking and including if you regularly take expensive equipment out of the home.
  • Home Emergencies – This can take a weight off your mind if you face an emergency at home. Often with a dedicated helpline, you can find the help, advice and cost coverage you need for events you cannot expect.

Compare Home Insurance Quotes With Just Quote Me

At Just Quote Me, we do the hard work when it comes to comparing insurance quotes. We’ll take your needs into consideration and search the market for the very best options for your needs. To find out more, contact the team today. Alternatively, receive your FREE quote by filling in our Quick Quote Form.

Multiple Occupancy Insurance

Multiple Occupancy Insurance

There are approximately 497,000 Houses of Multiple Occupancy (or HMOs) across England and Wales, many owned by private landlords. Of course, there are benefits to owning an HMO, including increased rents across one property. However, there are risks too; more tenants could mean more damage to a property, for example. To protect themselves from these risks, landlords need good multiple occupancy insurance.

What Is A House Of Multiple Occupancy?

Not all landlords are clear on just what an HMO is. In general, an HMO is a property that is home to three or more unrelated tenants. This can include a house-share, bedsits or flats. There can be separate facilities in each flat or communal areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.

What Should Multiple Occupancy Insurance Include?

While some of the risks associated with any rental property are the same when it comes to HMOs, there are differences too. If, for example, there is a shared kitchen in a building converted to bedsits (versus letting people cook in their rooms), there is a lower risk of fire. In general, however, multiple occupancy insurance will cover:

  • The building itself including structural damage (either accidental or intentional).
  • Contents, which is especially important if the landlord provides white goods or furnishings; this includes accidental damage and theft.
  • Malicious damage, caused by tenants or others (visitors, for example).
  • Loss of rent, whether through rent arrears or a room/flat being unlet.
  • Liability against accidental injury to a tenant or visitor; this includes legal expenses.

Finding The Right Insurance For You

Multiple Occupancy insurance can be complicated. As a result, it isn’t always easy to find. This is where Just Quote Me comes in.  They’re experts in specialist insurance that helps landlords protect themselves and their property at a price that works for them. Click here to fill out the Quick Quote Form or call the team on 0800 084 2325 to find out more and get a free insurance quote today.

Building Owners Insurance

Building Owners Insurance

Whether you’re a private property owner or a landlord, you will likely need building owners insurance if you own any type of building. For those who own a building with a mortgage, this will no doubt be a requirement of your lender. The type of insurance you need, however, will vary. It will depend on the type of building you own, and whether you are the occupant or the landlord. Which is why it’s essential to make sure you choose the right cover for your needs.

What Does Building Owners Insurance Cover?

Building owners insurance will differ dependent on need and level of risk. It will also vary depending on whether you are insuring a commercial or residential property. In general, however, both will cover the loss of damage to a property due to:

  • Fire
  • Explosion
  • Severe weather such as storms, floods, and earthquakes
  • Theft
  • Vandalism
  • Damage due to falling trees or vehicle collision
  • Subsidence

In addition, outer buildings such as garages and sheds, as well as fencing, may be covered.

Finding the Right Insurance for You

While some of what we’ve listed might seem unlikely to happen to your building, the fact that they’re included in an insurance policy means they probably have happened to someone at some point. Ignoring the need for insurance cover, then, could be costly. For landlords, it means their livelihoods are at risk. It’s important, therefore, to get the right insurance in place as quickly as possible.

To make sure this happens, contact Just Quote Me. Their highly trained team of insurance specialists will talk you through just what you need and get you the right policy at the right price. Fill out our Quick Quote Form or call our team on 0800 084 2325 to find out more and get a free insurance quote today.

Property Owners Portfolio Insurance

Property Owners Portfolio Insurance

Around 55% of landlords own more than one property, with 17% owning at least five properties. For some, these will be residential only. For others, there will be a mix of residential and commercial. Insuring each one individually can be time-consuming and costly, especially if discounts are available for insuring multiple properties under one policy. This is where Property Owners Portfolio insurance comes in.

The Benefits Of Property Owners Portfolio Insurance

Property Owners Portfolio insurance offers landlords a convenient and cost-effective way to combine all their properties under one policy. However, it doesn’t have to mean choosing a ‘one size fits all’ policy. Elements can be adapted dependent on the building, its purpose, its location, and level of risk.  Without such insurance, a landlord may find themselves having to cover the cost of unpaid rent or extensive repairs to a building or its contents.

What Does The Insurance Cover?

Property Owners Portfolio insurance can cover different things dependent on need and level of risk. For example, a commercial property may need to cover a landlord in case of accident or injury, which won’t be needed in a residential property. Similarly, a residential property might need appliances to be covered, something not needed in a shop. In general, however, insurance will cover:

  • Property damage, from tenants and from fire, flood or vandalism
  • Contents damage, whether this is shelving or white goods
  • Loss of rent, allowing a landlord to maintain his income.

Taking Out Property Owners Portfolio Insurance

When multiple properties are involved, getting insurance right can be a challenge. That’s why it’s best to speak to an insurance specialist such as Just Quote Me. Their highly-skilled and experienced advisors can talk you through just what you need and find the right policy at the right price. Contact them today on 0800 084 2325 or fill in our Quick Quote Form to find out more.

Thatched Home Insurance: What You Need To Know

Thatched Home Insurance: What You Need To Know

Few things are more evocative of the English countryside than a thatched roof. Around 20% of the listed building in the UK have thatched rooves. However, it is not only old houses and cottages that are sporting thatched roof. They are becoming increasingly popular in new builds. After all, it is a sustainable and environmentally friendly building material. It looks great too. However, if you are considering buying a home with a thatched roof, you need to take into consideration the extra cost of getting thatched home insurance.

Why Is Thatched Home Insurance More Expensive?

A few factors affect the price of insurance for a thatched home.

Fire Risk – The problem is not that thatched homes catch fire more often than any other type of home. The problem is how fast the fire can spread. If a thatched roof catches fire, it will most likely all go up in flames. The same is not true for a tiled home. So because the scale of a fire is likely to be larger, this will raise the insurance costs.

Rebuild Cost – When you get an insurance quote the amount you will pay id based on how much it would cost to rebuild you home. Thatched rooves are a specialist feature. This means getting an artisan to reroof your home will cost more than a more standard tile finish. This pushes up the cost. Hopefully, as thatched properties increase in popularity, there may be more tradesmen, and the prices will come down.

Listed Status – around 75% of thatched homes are listed properties. If this is true of your home, then it will cost more to insure, for this reason, nevermind the thatch.

Get A FREE Quote

If you need a quote for thatched home insurance, then get in touch with Just Quote Me for your free no-obligation quote. You can get an idea of the costs to insure your current home or a new property.

Stately Home Insurance

Stately Home Insurance

The term stately home can mean different things to different people. In general, however, it means a ‘grand’ property that has a ‘stately’ appearance. For example, country homes, historic properties and listed buildings are often described as stately homes. One critical thing that these properties needs is stately home insurance.

Charities such as English Heritage own many of our stately homes, as do local authorities (who use them as offices). Others are now hotels. However, some are still privately owned. Owning a stately home means owning something that is unique; a part of our history, which is wonderful.

What is perhaps not so wonderful is how much it can cost to maintain a stately home. As with the home itself, how much it costs to maintain will be different. Conservative estimates, however, suggest it could be around 2% of the property’s value each year. And this is without anything major going wrong, which is where Stately Home insurance comes in. Because, without it, things could get very expensive indeed for homeowners.

Stately Home insurance cover

Owners of stately homes will need specialist insurance cover. For example, most stately homes are older buildings and might need repairing using traditional building methods. If the building is Grade-Listed, then it will certainly need specialist care.  As a result, it’s important insurance policies include repairs. Insurance should also include the physical ‘bricks and mortar’ building, land and contents. If the building is open to the public, this needs to be taken into account too. For example, owners will need employer’s liability insurance if they employ staff.

Buying Stately Home insurance

With so much to consider, it’s important to get specialist advice. Which is why you should speak to an independent insurance broker such as Just Quote Me, who can find you the best policy for the best price. Contact them today on 0800 084 2325 for a free, no-obligation, stately home insurance quote.

Home Office Insurance

Home Office Insurance

Working from home is becoming more and more common. While there are many advantages of home-working, there are several extra things that you need to consider if you set up a home office. One of these is whether your current home insurance is sufficient for using your home as an office. If not, you may need to consider home office insurance.

What does home office insurance cover?

The best home office insurance will be tailored to your needs. At the very least, it should cover your equipment and any loss of income in the case of fire or theft. Beyond that, it is going to depend on the specifics of your business.

If you have employees, you will need employer’s liability insurance. It is a legal requirement to have this insurance. It provides you protects in the event that one of your employees makes a claim against you for illness or injury.

If you have visitors coming into your office you should consider having public liability insurance. This covers and legal costs that might arise should someone be injured while on your premises.

If you are an online retailer then you might want to include cover for your online business. Alternatively, if you offer consultancy or advice as part of your business then professional indemnity insurance can cover you in the event that you make a mistake or provide poor advice. If you use your car for business then you may need to upgrade your insurance here as well.

Whatever you need can be bundled into a single policy that is your home office insurance.

Where to find home office insurance

Just Quote Me are online insurance brokers. They can help you find the right policy for your needs. If you aren’t sure precisely what cover you need then your best course of action is to discuss your business and current cover with the experienced brokers at Just Quote Me. They will give you advice about cover and help build a package that offers excellent value cover. Talk to them today to find out what cover you need.

Build Your Own Home Insurance

Build Your Own Home Insurance

Deciding to build your own home is one of the biggest and most daunting undertakings anyone can engage in. When you are putting such a large amount of money into a venture like this, you need to be sure that your investment is protected. As the owner of the project, you also need to make sure that you are not liable if anything goes wrong on the site. This is where build your own home, or self-build insurance comes in.

Who Needs Build Your Own Home Insurance?

This insurance is for people who are planning on building a home to live in. It is assumed that you will have a plot of land to build on, but that construction will not have commenced at the time that insurance is taken out.

How Build Your Own Home Insurance Is Different To Home Insurance

Build your own home insurance goes beyond standard home insurance in that it also contains a business component. You need this extra insurance cover because you will be hiring tradespeople to work on your site. As such, you are their employer and will need extra cover.

What is Covered by Build Your Own Home Insurance

Obviously, the exact cover you get will depend on the policy you select. However, build your own home insurance should include public liability and employers liability cover. This will protect you in the case of most accidents that can happen on the site. Your insurance will also cover the materials and tools that are left on-site during the building works. This insurance also offers protection against shoddy work. So if the work is not completed to a high standard, you have the means to rectify the situation.

Do you have questions about Build Your Own Home Insurance?

Call Just Quote Me for FREE on 0800 084 2325 or get a quote online using our Quick Quote Form.

Home Office Insurance

Home Office Insurance

Normal home insurance doesn’t always cover your office equipment and supplies when you’re working from home. Having an office in your house is great for flexible working or having a break from the office environment. How do you know if you need home office insurance?

Do you run a business from your home?

A large number of businesses began from someone starting them up in their own homes. If you work from home, you’re going to need insurance. You need cover just like any business.

Unfortunately, accidents happen all the time, and public and employer liability insurance is still something your policy should cover. This also includes, most importantly, personal accident insurance. If you’re self-employed, but you hurt yourself and are unable to work, you’re going to need insurance to keep yourself afloat.

In addition to this, you need to cover the contents to your office from your computer, down to your supplies. Separate of this is home business building insurance. This covers your home and office against disasters like fire or flooding. If disasters occur, you’re not only losing your home – but also your office!

There is even an online retailer’ insurance. This covers you if you’re business sells goods online. It is probably the case that all of your stock is stored on your premises and so this needs to be covered against theft or damage. Otherwise, you have nothing to sell!

Home Office Insurance

Finding the right insurance can be a headache. Each businesses insurance needs will vary greatly. Therefore it’s important you have the right professional and expert guidance, so you’re fully covered but also not buying something you don’t need.

Do you have questions about Home Office Insurance?

Call Just Quote Me for FREE on 0800 084 2325 or get a quote online using our Quick Quote Form.

New Build Insurance

New Build Insurance

New build homes are becoming popular, and if you’re one of the thousands of people buying a new build property, then you’re probably in need of new build insurance.

What is new build insurance?

A new build will come with a warranty, but that will only cover you for issues relating to building work that was carried out by the home developer. New build insurance would cover you outside of that, including floods, fire or subsidence.

Why is it important?

New homes may seem fault-free on the surface, but as nothing in the property is tried and tested, you may begin to notice things like leaking showers or less than perfect electrics.

What are the benefits of having new build insurance?

It might be something your mortgage provider insists you have to make sure you’re able to pay bills when things go wrong. There are always risks when it comes to buying properties – even new builds. If you buy the property outright, you don’t technically need new build insurance, but it would mean you are not covered if there are issues further down the line.

Getting new build insurance from the date you exchange contracts can protect you if the builders are not covered by the National House-Building Council (NHBC). The NHBC offers a building certificate which provides the 10-year warranty for new homes and new conversions.

New build insurance and the NHBC Buildmark cover you if you’ve exchanged contracts and the builder goes bankrupt before your property is finished. Sadly, new homeowners faced with unfinished or shoddy properties is a common sight, and once the contracts are exchanged, it’s challenging to get the builder back on site to fix any issues regardless of what the warranty says.

New build homes are often cheaper to insure than older properties because they are fitted with the latest technology. They’re usually more efficient to heat and have the most secure doors, windows and locks to protect from burglary.

It’s also worth noting that if you are struggling to insure your newly built home – we can help. Most new builds can get insurance, but a few insurers fail to update their databases, so it could be the case that your new postcode just isn’t registered yet. However, we will be able to seek out the best insurance for your needs.

Do you have any questions about new build insurance?

If you would like a FREE renovation insurance quote that’s tailored to your unique needs, call Just Quote Me on 0800 084 2325 or use our quick quote form. Visit for more information.