The contractor industry is becoming more and more competitive. Get your SafeContractor insurance quote online and stand out from the crowd. This simple action can showcase your business as an innovative, safe and trustworthy organisation. This combined with a SafeContractor accreditation puts you at the forefront of your industry.
Why get a SafeContractor Insurance Quote Online?
As a SafeContractor approved contractor, you will have had to include your insurance details as part of your SafeContractor assessment. Without insurance, you will not have the accreditation.
When you send your SafeContractor assessment to prospective clients, they will be able to see your level of insurance. Your SafeContractor accreditation lasts just one year so you will need to make sure you renew or purchase a new insurance policy on the renewal date.
Your SafeContractor Approved Contractor insurance should include several aspects that work to protect your business. These include;
- Public Liability – To help keep members of the public (and their property) safe in the event that your business causes damage or harm.
- Employer’s Liability – A legal requirement for businesses that employ staff. Compensation claims for Employer’s Liability can reach up to £10 million, so appropriate levels of coverage are essential.
- Professional Indemnity – If your business makes a mistake that leads to a client suffering a financial or professional loss, then indemnity insurance is vital.
- Tool, Plant and Machinery – Protect the tools of your trade with appropriate insurance. Whatever you need on a day to day basis needs protection.
- Commercial Vehicle/Van Insurance – if you rely on transport for your business, make sure your vehicles are covered for commercial use.
Get Your Quote Today
Just Quote Me works with a number of leading insurance providers to help find you the best deal for your insurance. To find out more about getting a SafeContractor Insurance Quote Online, contact us today on 0800 085 2325 or use our online Quote System.