No matter your business or industry, having the right insurance in place is essential. Commercial & industrial insurance is a type of cover that protects businesses from loss.
Because every business is different, the insurance policies they need is also varied, and it is important that you get the right policy for your company. An office-based business is going to have different requirements to a factory. Consequently, insurance policies need to reflect this. Here at Just Quote Me, we offer commercial & industrial insurance options for a range of businesses.
Commercial & Industrial Insurance Options
When it comes to business insurance, there are various options available. The type of insurance that you need will depend on your industry and operations. Most commercial & industrial insurance policies will include;
- Public Liability Insurance: This covers your business for claims made against you by a visitor or client. This could be because of injury, loss or damage to property in your business premises.
- Employers Liability Insurance: Any company with employees must have employer’s liability insurance. This covers you if an employee becomes ill or injured while working for you.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: Sometimes referred to as professional liability insurance. This cover is for legal costs and expenses that could arise if a client alleges that your business provided inadequate services or advice that lead to them losing money.
- Business Buildings Insurance: Buildings insurance will cover your physical buildings of the business, such as a factory or office.
- Business Contents Insurance: Damage to contents caused by fire, theft or flooding can be covered by contents insurance.
Are You Looking For Commercial & Industrial Insurance?
There are many other options available for commercial and industrial insurance, such as equipment cover, stock insurance and business interruption cover. For more information on insurance for your business, and to discuss your requirements, contact our team or fill out our Quick Quote Form.