Have you thought about what would happen if your machinery breaks? Insurance for a manufacturing plant will be essential if a failure occurs.
As any business owner knows, the risk of machinery breaking is high. This could have a significant impact on your business so you need to be prepared. Insurance for a manufacturing plant will cover you for machinery, supply failure and the factories within which you operate.
Whether you are an SME or a large organisation, Just Quote Me can help with your insurance needs. Our experience allows us to get to know your company quickly and easily. We work with a range of leading insurance providers so various quotes can be provided.
Cover included in Insurance for a Manufacturing Plant
Your business needs to be protected. The fundamentals of many insurance policies are the same and cover you for many eventualities. In addition, insurance for a manufacturing plant will cover aspects specific to you so you have full cover in place.
The cover will include the following.
- Accidents or injuries to employees where the business can be found negligent (Employer’s Liability Insurance).
- Accidents or injuries to visitors (including customers) where the business can be found negligent (public liability insurance).
- Damage to equipment, including computers and phone systems, required to run the business.
- Damage to machinery required to produce goods.
- Loss of access to premise used to manufacture products, whether temporary or permanent.
- Loss of access to the supplies needed to manufacture goods.
There are many variables that need to be considered when looking for insurance for a manufacturing plant. These include flood risk or on-site visitors so we will discuss these when you call.
Contact Just Quote Me
Our expert team will be able to guide you and find the best policy for your business needs. To contact us, simply head to our online Quote System or call us on 0800 084 2325.
Is your care home protected? Getting a care home insurance quote from the Just Quote Me team, will ensure you have in place the right level of cover.
All health and social care businesses need insurance cover. It is your responsibility to ensure it is running effectively and responsibly so having the right policy is crucial. Requirements vary from business to business so understanding your needs is the first step to making sure you are effectively insured.
What to Consider
Employer’s Liability Insurance
This is a legal requirement for all UK businesses so must be in place. It covers you as the owner against legal action or claims made by employees and ex-employees relating to accidents and injuries in the workplace.
Medical Malpractice Insurance
Nursing and medical care involve judgement. However, it is possible a resident or their family may disagree with your judgement. If they choose to make a claim on this basis and suggest there has been medical malpractice, specialist support to protect your business and your staff will be imperative.
Buildings and Contents Insurance
Looking after your building is a fundamental element when running a care home. In addition, contents insurance could be a useful policy addition. The contents insurance covers the fixtures and fittings, as well as furniture, office equipment and any specialist stock. Contents insurance will also cover medication and medical equipment.
Public Liability Insurance
Public liability insurance is a key element of nearly every insurance policy. It protects your business should a third party take legal action against your business. This could be because of an accident or injury or due to damage to their property. In a care home environment, there are many people, from residents to visitors, staff to contractors so the risk of accident and injury will increase.
Get a Care Home Insurance Quote Online
At Just Quote Me we work with businesses of all sizes. We can help arrange a care home insurance quote for your business. Our knowledgeable team will guide you through the process and ensure you have the right policies in place.
Contact us to find out more about a care home insurance quote. Go to our online Quote System or call us on 0800 084 2325
The contractor industry is becoming more and more competitive. Get your SafeContractor insurance quote online and stand out from the crowd. This simple action can showcase your business as an innovative, safe and trustworthy organisation. This combined with a SafeContractor accreditation puts you at the forefront of your industry.
Why get a SafeContractor Insurance Quote Online?
As a SafeContractor approved contractor, you will have had to include your insurance details as part of your SafeContractor assessment. Without insurance, you will not have the accreditation.
When you send your SafeContractor assessment to prospective clients, they will be able to see your level of insurance. Your SafeContractor accreditation lasts just one year so you will need to make sure you renew or purchase a new insurance policy on the renewal date.
Your SafeContractor Approved Contractor insurance should include several aspects that work to protect your business. These include;
- Public Liability – To help keep members of the public (and their property) safe in the event that your business causes damage or harm.
- Employer’s Liability – A legal requirement for businesses that employ staff. Compensation claims for Employer’s Liability can reach up to £10 million, so appropriate levels of coverage are essential.
- Professional Indemnity – If your business makes a mistake that leads to a client suffering a financial or professional loss, then indemnity insurance is vital.
- Tool, Plant and Machinery – Protect the tools of your trade with appropriate insurance. Whatever you need on a day to day basis needs protection.
- Commercial Vehicle/Van Insurance – if you rely on transport for your business, make sure your vehicles are covered for commercial use.
Get Your Quote Today
Just Quote Me works with a number of leading insurance providers to help find you the best deal for your insurance. To find out more about getting a SafeContractor Insurance Quote Online, contact us today on 0800 085 2325 or use our online Quote System.
Many organisations with business interruption insurance are looking to their policies for cover during the Coronavirus pandemic. The majority of these policies do not cover for pandemics, and so businesses can’t claim for losses. Most business interruption insurance policies cover the costs of physical damage, such as fire or floods. For cover because of a pandemic, you may require a specific pandemic business interruption insurance policy.
A lot of insurance providers offer this cover as an additional add-on or extra to existing business interruption policies.
Pandemic Business Interruption Insurance Explained
In most cases, business interruption insurance covers losses caused by physical damage to a business. For example, if a business has to close because of fire damage, there would not be cover for the loss of business. Most insurers do not generally include cover for the loss of business because of a pandemic.
You can purchase pandemic business interruption insurance separately or as an add-on to existing policies. This cover is sometimes known as cover for infectious diseases.
Pandemic business interruption insurance needs considering with caution, as it will not cover all situations. Some policies will only cover if a disease directly impacts a specific business, and therefore, doesn’t include closure because of a global pandemic. When buying pandemic business interruption insurance, it is essential to fully understand the terms and conditions. While you cannot predict the effects of a pandemic, it is worthwhile having protection in place to cover all possibilities.
Receive Your FREE Pandemic Business Insurance Quote Today
Investing in business interruption insurance with pandemic cover is a great way to protect your business from many risks. For free quotes and more information on this cover, get in touch with our team of experts today. We can discuss your unique requirements to help determine the best insurance policy for your needs.
While we all value every item in our homes; from the expensive to the sentimental, many people forget to insure these valuable and treasured items. Home insurance is a crucial policy for homeowners than can not only cover accidental damage in your home but also covers your contents and personal belongings. As every home insurance policy is different, it is essential to compare home insurance quotes carefully to make sure you get the coverage you need and the right price.
What To Look For When Comparing Home Insurance Quotes
When most people compare home insurances quotes, many choose the cheapest option. While the price is an important factor to consider, it shouldn’t be the sole consideration. Cheaper policies may mean it excludes certain coverage, so you don’t have the protection for the things that matter most.
When looking for policies, look for ones that have the cover that you need. Remember, not everything is automatically included. Key features to consider include;
- Excess – Often, policies will have an excess which may be £100 or more. If there is an amount that you’re willing to cover yourself as excess, then it may impact the price of your policy. The greater the excess you pay, then you may find this can lower the cost of your policy
- Personal Belongings Cover – This coverage helps to protect items that you take outside of the home. This may include your laptop or smartphone. This may be an optional extra for home insurance policies but is well worth checking and including if you regularly take expensive equipment out of the home.
- Home Emergencies – This can take a weight off your mind if you face an emergency at home. Often with a dedicated helpline, you can find the help, advice and cost coverage you need for events you cannot expect.
Compare Home Insurance Quotes With Just Quote Me
At Just Quote Me, we do the hard work when it comes to comparing insurance quotes. We’ll take your needs into consideration and search the market for the very best options for your needs. To find out more, contact the team today. Alternatively, receive your FREE quote by filling in our Quick Quote Form.
Civil engineers work in challenging and high-risk environments. What’s more, they are usually the first team on-site and the last tradespeople to leave a site too. With this in mind, civil engineers have to be ready for everything. Consequently, it is crucial to protect your livelihood against the unexpected dangers you may face on site with insurance for civil engineers.
Why Is Insurance For Civil Engineers Essential?
For civil engineers, every day and site is different. There are so many aspects to consider and so many problems you may face. From cables to waterways, pipes and service provision, each job can carry its own risks. One small mistake or unforeseen accident can be costly unless you have the right insurance to protect the business.
One of the biggest risk factors is with public liability. This is where a member of the public or their possessions may suffer harm or injury as a result of your work. Public liability cases can cost millions of pounds, which can spell the end for the business. However, with public liability insurance for civil engineers, you can have the peace of mind that the business has protection, and you can afford to pay for any injury or damage that may occur.
Insurance for civil engineers can also include essential coverage for aspects such as tools and equipment insurances, employer’s liability coverage, vehicle insurance, and so much more.
If you’re not sure what your business needs and whether you have the right coverage for your requirements, Just Quote Me can help. Our expert team can talk you through all of the options you have available. Then, we can create a tailored policy that works best for your business. All the while, we will search the market to ensure what you receive is at the best price possible.
Receive Your Free Quote For Insurance For Civil Engineers
Get in touch with the Just Quote Me team today to talk through your requirements, or receive your FREE quote by filling in our Quick Quote Form.
For ground worker contractors, the job is busy, and there are many tasks to complete to enable a successful construction project. From clearing land to redirecting waterways, ground workers have many responsibilities which can come with a great deal of risk. Fortunately, with insurance for ground workers, you can mitigate these risks and offer your clients and the public complete peace of mind.
What Is Insurance For Ground Workers?
Ground worker insurance helps to protect your livelihood should anything adverse happen on the job or with your projects.
Insurance for ground workers includes a range of policies. However, perhaps the one that receives the most attention is public liability cover. Public liability insurance for ground workers ensures that you have protection for any injuries or property damage that may occur during the job.
For example, insurance would protect you from claims if a member of the public trips over your equipment or damages their vehicle as a result of your work, the public liability can help to compensate the affected party.
Furthermore, ground worker public liability insurance can be tailored to suit your specific requirements. For example, it is possible to receive insurance for varying depths, depending on your needs. You can tailor your insurance for depths of up to five metres, to ensure you receive full protection for all the projects you undertake.
Of course, insurance for ground workers covers more than just public liability. You can build your insurance package to cover all of the aspects you need. This may include employer’s liability, variable depth cover, transport coverage, and so much more.
With the right insurance coverage, you can make sure that no matter what may go wrong with the business, you can reduce the impact of expensive repercussions. At Just Quote Me, we’ll work hard to understand precisely what your business needs. Then, we’ll tailor your insurance package to ensure you have peace of mind for every eventuality.
Are You Looking For A Ground Workers Insurance Quote?
Get in touch with the Just Quote Me team today to talk through your requirements. Alternatively, receive your FREE quote by filling in our Quick Quote Form.
Education institutions, such as schools and colleges, have a very unique set of insurance risks. Because of the nature of the business, most standard insurance policies do not provide adequate cover. This often means that specialist insurance for schools is needed to protect them and their pupils. If you are managing an independent school, state-funded school, academy or other educational facilities, we are here to help with your insurance needs.
What Is Insurance For Schools?
A school environment often comes across unique and complex risks that require specialist cover. When it comes to insurance for schools, there are many things that need to be considered and included in policies. School insurance policies are designed specifically to protect students, teachers and the school’s reputation.
Some areas that have coverage with a school insurance policy include;
- Supply teacher insurance, which covers some circumstances where supply staff need to be paid.
- Liability insurance, including employer’s liability, public liability and hirers liability.
- Travel insurance, particularly for school trips and overseas travel for groups.
- Professional indemnity insurance, which will protect the reputation of the school should pupils or parents be unhappy with teaching.
- Legal expenses, in the event that a school needs to pay legal fees for any reason.
Insurance For Schools From Just Quote Me
At Just Quote Me, we are experts in finding specialist insurance products for all industries. We will work hard to understand your needs as a school or college and find the very best insurance options for you. Our team are on hand to provide any advice you may need to choose the right insurance to protect your staff, pupils and school reputation. Because we work with so many insurance providers, we are able to find the best possible prices for your school. To find out more, get in touch or fill out our Quick Quote Form.
No matter your business or industry, having the right insurance in place is essential. Commercial & industrial insurance is a type of cover that protects businesses from loss.
Because every business is different, the insurance policies they need is also varied, and it is important that you get the right policy for your company. An office-based business is going to have different requirements to a factory. Consequently, insurance policies need to reflect this. Here at Just Quote Me, we offer commercial & industrial insurance options for a range of businesses.
Commercial & Industrial Insurance Options
When it comes to business insurance, there are various options available. The type of insurance that you need will depend on your industry and operations. Most commercial & industrial insurance policies will include;
- Public Liability Insurance: This covers your business for claims made against you by a visitor or client. This could be because of injury, loss or damage to property in your business premises.
- Employers Liability Insurance: Any company with employees must have employer’s liability insurance. This covers you if an employee becomes ill or injured while working for you.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: Sometimes referred to as professional liability insurance. This cover is for legal costs and expenses that could arise if a client alleges that your business provided inadequate services or advice that lead to them losing money.
- Business Buildings Insurance: Buildings insurance will cover your physical buildings of the business, such as a factory or office.
- Business Contents Insurance: Damage to contents caused by fire, theft or flooding can be covered by contents insurance.
Are You Looking For Commercial & Industrial Insurance?
There are many other options available for commercial and industrial insurance, such as equipment cover, stock insurance and business interruption cover. For more information on insurance for your business, and to discuss your requirements, contact our team or fill out our Quick Quote Form.
Running a warehouse is no easy task. It takes dedication, hard work and a significant investment in both time and resources. Like with many businesses, an incident or accident could threaten your company, so insurance is vital. Because warehouses have their own unique risks and opportunities, specialist warehouse insurance cover is often required.
Warehouse insurance cover plays a vital role in protecting the business you have worked so hard for. Choosing warehouse insurance can be confusing, and getting the right type of insurance will mean you have the right coverage.
Types Of Warehouse Insurance Cover
When it comes to insuring a warehouse business, there are various cover options that need to be considered. The type of cover that you need will depend on your unique business. Some of the most popular options for warehouse cover include;
- Employer’s Liability Insurance: Most businesses have a legal requirement to have employer’s liability insurance in place because it protects their staff. This is not unique to warehouse insurance but is a must-have if your company has employees.
- Public Liability Insurance: If anyone who enters your warehouse believes they have suffered any kind of loss, injury or damage to property at your business, then public liability will protect you. This could include suppliers delivering their stock or a visitor who slipped on your warehouse floor.
- Contents Insurance: The contents of your warehouse are often the most important part of your business, and so need proper protection. Contents insurance will cover your stock from flood fire or vandalism.
- Buildings Insurance: Your buildings are essential for the operation of your warehouse and buildings insurance will cover you should anything happen.
- Transit Insurance: Some warehouse insurance policies include cover for your goods while in transit. This can protect them should anything happen, either with your own business or in transit by a courier.
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance: Warehouse machinery could become affected by mechanical or electrical breakdown. This cover can protect your business should this happen.
Are You Looking For Warehouse Insurance?
For more information on finding warehouse insurance cover from Just Quote Me, or to receive a fast, free quote, please fill out our Quick Quote Form.
Wind farm insurance might seem unnecessary, but when you are working in a specialist industry, it is vital that you have the correct policy in place. You need an insurance policy that understands your business and your unique requirements.
Being a supplier of renewable energy comes with many risks that other businesses don’t have. Wind farm insurance means that if anything should happen, then you will have the right cover in place.
Wind Farm Insurance Explained
Whether you are a large wind farm or a smaller scale project, having appropriate insurance is of the utmost importance. Wind farm insurance can cover your business from various risks and mishaps, including;
- Construction risks
- Transit risks
- Material damage
- Engineering issues such as machinery breakdown
- Advanced loss of revenue due to machinery or material damage
- Delays in start-up costs
- Employers and public liability insurance
- Lack of wind bespoke packages
Wind farm and wind turbine insurance can cover a wide range of wind turbine models, including all major brands. No matter your business size, industry or set up, our specialist insurance products are here to help.
Wind Farm Insurance From Just Quote Me
Here at Just Quote Me, we are experts in finding the best insurance policies for businesses of all shapes and sizes. We work hard to compare all the wind farm insurance options available to you and so can help you get the best price.
Our team of specialists can help you to find insurance that will cover you from initial installation phases right through to being fully operational. We can find insurance policies for single turbines or multi-site operations, so we can meet your unique needs. Because wind farm policies are still fairly new to the market, we can assist you with everything you need in a stress-free and simple way. Contact the team today or fill out the Quick Quote Form.
There are approximately 497,000 Houses of Multiple Occupancy (or HMOs) across England and Wales, many owned by private landlords. Of course, there are benefits to owning an HMO, including increased rents across one property. However, there are risks too; more tenants could mean more damage to a property, for example. To protect themselves from these risks, landlords need good multiple occupancy insurance.
What Is A House Of Multiple Occupancy?
Not all landlords are clear on just what an HMO is. In general, an HMO is a property that is home to three or more unrelated tenants. This can include a house-share, bedsits or flats. There can be separate facilities in each flat or communal areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
What Should Multiple Occupancy Insurance Include?
While some of the risks associated with any rental property are the same when it comes to HMOs, there are differences too. If, for example, there is a shared kitchen in a building converted to bedsits (versus letting people cook in their rooms), there is a lower risk of fire. In general, however, multiple occupancy insurance will cover:
- The building itself including structural damage (either accidental or intentional).
- Contents, which is especially important if the landlord provides white goods or furnishings; this includes accidental damage and theft.
- Malicious damage, caused by tenants or others (visitors, for example).
- Loss of rent, whether through rent arrears or a room/flat being unlet.
- Liability against accidental injury to a tenant or visitor; this includes legal expenses.
Finding The Right Insurance For You
Multiple Occupancy insurance can be complicated. As a result, it isn’t always easy to find. This is where Just Quote Me comes in. They’re experts in specialist insurance that helps landlords protect themselves and their property at a price that works for them. Click here to fill out the Quick Quote Form or call the team on 0800 084 2325 to find out more and get a free insurance quote today.