Have you thought about what would happen if your machinery breaks? Insurance for a manufacturing plant will be essential if a failure occurs.
As any business owner knows, the risk of machinery breaking is high. This could have a significant impact on your business so you need to be prepared. Insurance for a manufacturing plant will cover you for machinery, supply failure and the factories within which you operate.
Whether you are an SME or a large organisation, Just Quote Me can help with your insurance needs. Our experience allows us to get to know your company quickly and easily. We work with a range of leading insurance providers so various quotes can be provided.
Cover included in Insurance for a Manufacturing Plant
Your business needs to be protected. The fundamentals of many insurance policies are the same and cover you for many eventualities. In addition, insurance for a manufacturing plant will cover aspects specific to you so you have full cover in place.
The cover will include the following.
- Accidents or injuries to employees where the business can be found negligent (Employer’s Liability Insurance).
- Accidents or injuries to visitors (including customers) where the business can be found negligent (public liability insurance).
- Damage to equipment, including computers and phone systems, required to run the business.
- Damage to machinery required to produce goods.
- Loss of access to premise used to manufacture products, whether temporary or permanent.
- Loss of access to the supplies needed to manufacture goods.
There are many variables that need to be considered when looking for insurance for a manufacturing plant. These include flood risk or on-site visitors so we will discuss these when you call.
Contact Just Quote Me
Our expert team will be able to guide you and find the best policy for your business needs. To contact us, simply head to our online Quote System or call us on 0800 084 2325.