Education institutions, such as schools and colleges, have a very unique set of insurance risks. Because of the nature of the business, most standard insurance policies do not provide adequate cover. This often means that specialist insurance for schools is needed to protect them and their pupils. If you are managing an independent school, state-funded school, academy or other educational facilities, we are here to help with your insurance needs.
What Is Insurance For Schools?
A school environment often comes across unique and complex risks that require specialist cover. When it comes to insurance for schools, there are many things that need to be considered and included in policies. School insurance policies are designed specifically to protect students, teachers and the school’s reputation.
Some areas that have coverage with a school insurance policy include;
- Supply teacher insurance, which covers some circumstances where supply staff need to be paid.
- Liability insurance, including employer’s liability, public liability and hirers liability.
- Travel insurance, particularly for school trips and overseas travel for groups.
- Professional indemnity insurance, which will protect the reputation of the school should pupils or parents be unhappy with teaching.
- Legal expenses, in the event that a school needs to pay legal fees for any reason.
Insurance For Schools From Just Quote Me
At Just Quote Me, we are experts in finding specialist insurance products for all industries. We will work hard to understand your needs as a school or college and find the very best insurance options for you. Our team are on hand to provide any advice you may need to choose the right insurance to protect your staff, pupils and school reputation. Because we work with so many insurance providers, we are able to find the best possible prices for your school. To find out more, get in touch or fill out our Quick Quote Form.